MENU

Slide

Monday, April 21, 2008



MY COMPUTER CRASHED!
Sway until cannot, please.



2,3 days ago i actually had a dream,
I was using the my desktop, and suddenly,
And very comical *BOOM!* appeared on my screen
and my computer data's all gone!

When i woke up i was like damn irritated,
then i was thinking "okay okay, later go buy
thumbdrive to save all my shoot's pictures as backup."




And DAMNIT!
It's like DREAM COME TRUE,
........... No no!

NIGHTMARE COME TRUE!



DAAAAAMN IT!
And my dear uncle, Mr IT Geek spent the
whole afternoon reformatting my desktop and setting it up.
Thank god for him! I love IT GEEKS!



But all my shoot's photos are all gone,
!@#$%^&*(

I just wanna curse and swear now!
*jump up and down and stomp feet.*



I've got loads to blog about,
But lemme go download my messenger and
stuff before i finally sit down and blog.


By the way, The black pair of heels is sold! (:

No comments: